Do you have a completely unfinished basement that you wish you could put to better use? Transforming the room into a comfortable and usable space might be easier, and more affordable, than you think. In fact, once you take the first step of installing basement insulation in Little Rock, AR, a whole world of possibilities stretches out before you.
Even if you cannot afford all the fancy finishes, simply having insulation makes the space much more hospitable, meaning you can use it however you like. Here are a few ideas for what to do with your basement after installing insulation in Little Rock, AR:
- Extra bedroom: If you have friends and family who like to often visit from out of town, having an extra bedroom makes life a lot easier—and a lot more fun. After insulating, all you need is some flooring, a fresh coat of paint and some bedroom furniture to create a perfectly functional guest bedroom.
- Game room: If you fantasize about having a pool table, classic arcade games or a highly sophisticated gaming center, but simply do not have the space for it, it might be time for you to look down—down into your basement, that is. Insulation is the first step to having a comfortable game room that will wow all your friends.
- Media room: The chance to escape downstairs to immerse yourself in your favorite album, movie, game or television show is something every family would value, and it becomes possible when you invest in finishing your basement, which starts with some quality insulation.
- Home bar: Having your favorite brews on tap, a wine chiller and a full stock of quality spirits stops becoming a fantasy and starts becoming a potential reality when you start refinishing your basement.
- Hobby room: Whether your hobby is knitting blankets, painting landscapes, brewing beer or building furniture, having a dedicated space for your hobby makes it a lot more enjoyable, and takes the mess and clutter away from the rest of your house. Insulation will also make it a comfortable and safe space.
- Kids’ room: Give your kids and their friends a fun place to hang out that provides privacy for them and peace of mind for you. Once the basement is insulated, all you need is a comfy couch, a TV, a few games and some cool decorations.
- Man (or woman) cave: As much as you love your family, the odds are good that you occasionally long for a space that is all your own, where you can decorate how you like, store your favorite items and just zone out. An insulated and finished basement will finally provide you with this space.
Whatever big plans you have for your basement, it all starts with quality insulation in Little Rock, AR. If you need insulation in your basement, or anywhere in your home, please get in touch with Harris Insulation today. We cannot wait to help make your home more safe, comfortable and inviting.