If you are building a new home or simply looking to upgrade the insulation you have in your existing home, spray foam insulation could be exactly what you’re looking for to give you the maximum amount of energy efficiency you can get. Spray foam insulation in Little Rock, AR provides homeowners with both immediate and long-term benefits they simply cannot ignore.
Here are just a few of the benefits associated with spray foam insulation in homes:
- Financial savings: Because of the significant amount of energy you are saving, you will also save much more on utility bills. In some cases, depending on the kind of insulation you had in your home before, you might even be able to save as much as 50 percent per month. The long-term benefits of these levels of savings far outweigh the initial cost necessary to install the spray foam insulation in your home.
- Better resale value: Having high-quality insulation in your home won’t really do much for your curb appeal, but it will still absolutely increase the value of your home. People want to buy homes that they know are able to remain stable in terms of temperature throughout the entire year.
- Increased air quality: Insulation doesn’t just help with temperature stability! It also helps improve the overall air quality in your home. Spray foam insulation drastically reduces the amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture that can enter your home from outside, which means there is much less risk of mold growth and corresponding respiratory illnesses and conditions.
- More efficient equipment: By having proper insulation in your home, you can “right-size” the HVAC equipment you have in your home. Spray foam has a number of air sealing qualities that get rid of any air leaks. This means you could likely get smaller units that function more efficiently, saving you a great deal of money.
- Cut down on noise pollution: No longer will you have to be annoyed by the sounds of airborne noise coming from outside your house. This is especially great news if you live in a flight path, or have neighbors with a fondness for loud music! Insulation also reduces the amount of noise coming from within your home, such as plumbing inside the walls.
- Avoid pests: Because spray foam insulation is blown into the spaces in between walls, this means there will be much less space where critters can make their homes. Pests often make their nests inside walls, and as a result can create a lot of damage to your home’s wires, plumbing or structure. By removing their choice of home location, you essentially remove the pests as well.
- Stay comfortable: Simply put, spray foam insulation allows you to stay comfortable all year long. You’ll be cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and never need to worry about drafts or air leaks.
For more information about spray foam insulation in Little Rock, AR, contact us today at Harris Insulation. We look forward to assisting you!