What’s on your resolution list for the year? Do you have any home projects on the calendar? If you’re debating which upgrades and updates to complete this year, consider new insulation in Little Rock, AR. Sure, it doesn’t sound as colorful and fun as a new paint job or as interesting as finishing the basement, but it’s an often-overlooked project most homeowners could benefit from in many ways.
As you decide what to put on that New Year’s list, consider the following advantages of new insulation. It might not help you reduce those Christmas pounds, but it can:
- Reduce moisture: Did you know that high humidity in your home creates moist conditions that can create mold and mildew? Poor insulation allows this moisture to creep in and stay. The growth of mold and mildew can be harmful to your family’s health. Add new insulation in Little Rock, AR to reduce the moisture level and keep your home healthy.
- Reduce discomfort: Do you often feel chilled in the middle of your living room? Does a cold draft wander down your stairs at night? Is your attic a heat box that warms up your bedroom? Install better insulation in Little Rock, AR to help reduce these extreme temperatures and increase your home’s comfort level.
- Reduce utility bills: A lack of proper insulation can be as hard on your utility bill as leaving the front door open. You can spend significant amounts on heating and cooling that simply escape through the walls and ceiling. Over time, better insulation can save enough in utility bills to pay for itself.
- Reduce waste: When you reduce your utility bill, you are saving more than your own wallet. You are also using less energy, which reduces the amount of waste overall and reduces the total chemicals we release from HVAC units.
- Reduce noise: Do you live near a busy road or loud neighbors? Upgraded insulation can significantly reduce the amount of noise that makes its way into your home. Add new insulation in Little Rock, AR and enjoy quieter nights for sleeping and more peaceful days for relaxation.
- Reduce infestations: A healthy layer of insulation helps protect your home from pollen and insects. Keep those pesky spiders and flies out year-round. Let fewer allergens in this spring. Enjoy surroundings that are filled with fewer irritants and more peace of mind.
- Reduce maintenance: When your home is well insulated, your HVAC system does not have to work as hard. As it runs efficiently and effectively, its life is extended. You will spend less on HVAC maintenance and repairs in the long run.
If you’re considering new insulation in Little Rock, AR, look no further than Harris Insulation. Our expert team is ready to answer any questions you have about the best insulation for your home. Our energy-efficient solutions offer innovative products delivered with superior service. Don’t complete your New Year’s resolutions without adding our name to the list! Reach out to our friendly team today to start reducing tomorrow.